Adventure Lives Here.
Adventure lives in Kamloops: scenic mountains, exciting rivers and a quaint, Canadian town make for the ideal vacation.
And who knows that better than us at Scott's Inn & Restaurant?
Conveniently located in Downtown Kamloops, we’re close to many nearby area attractions.
- Booking a ski vacation? Strap in and prepare for the ride of your life at nearby Sun Peaks Resort and Harper Mountain.
- Tee off at a local golf course. The Kamloops area offers Canada’s most diverse golf destination.
- Climb on a mountain bike and explore the area’s natural beauty. Trails of varying difficulty wind their way through nearby mountains.
- Giddy up and explore Kamloops' vast, rugged terrain - on horseback!
- Farm Fresh: Kamloops and the surrounding Thompson Nicola Region are renowned for fresh, local foods - indulge yourself with a trip to nearby farms.
- Hundreds of lakes and rivers to explore! Whether your preferred mode of transportation is a canoe, kayak, raft or powerboat, you'll find an adventure to fit.